Saturday, May 22, 2010

What flowers are in season for a September wedding?

I want a nice round bouquet, tied together with ribbon. I'm either wanting a medium pink themed wedding or an orange/yellow themed wedding. I don't want the cost to be high, as my budget is limited, but don't want it to look cheap either. Oh, and I hate granny looking flowers such as carnations.





I'm not necessarily looking for sophistication within the flowers. More like girly and fun.





Also, I don't want something that "could" be done...I want something that is in season. That way it keeps the cost down, and I can possibly grow some on my own for other decorations.

What flowers are in season for a September wedding?
Check out Alstromeria lilies, come in many colors, very hardy. Don't want carns, try mini carns or poms, roses in fall colors are avialable, not too pricey
Reply:September is sunflower season---girly, fun, and in your color theme!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment