Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm looking for a household remedy to get rid of pigeons on my deck?

I have a small deck attached to my apartment, I'm looking for something quick, cheap, easy to keep the pigeons away from sitting on my flowers and in the pot of one of my small trees. I've tried stakes and will put more in, but is there anything else that can be used...something around the house? They are driving me nuts....

I'm looking for a household remedy to get rid of pigeons on my deck?
One of the local grocery stores has fake plastic Owls outside of their store to keep the pigeons away and it seems to work. If you can find a place to buy the owls it would be worth a try. They can't be that much.
Reply:try putting moth balls in a panty hose legs and place them around the flowers and in the tree pot ,pigeons don't like the smell


No comments:

Post a Comment