Saturday, May 22, 2010

Have you noticed the prices of Publix have gone up?

Every time I go, I'm spending more and more money! Tonight, all I bought was food for tonight's dinner, plus a cheap bottle of wine and flowers, and I spent $70! Too bad the other grocery stores around here are too ghetto to go to. I might start going back to Winn Dixie, even though it's kind of gross :)

Have you noticed the prices of Publix have gone up?
Winn Dixie and Publix.....I remember those. You must be in the south. Do you have Piggly Wiggly's too?





It's not just Publix. The media is reporting that the cost of everything is rising. All the grocery stores are raising their prices. We're in the beginnings of a recession.
Reply:its not just at Publix its everywhere, I live in upstate NY and the prices here are out of this world milk alone is over $4 a gallon.

loops

No comments:

Post a Comment