Saturday, May 22, 2010

Does anyone know where I can rent a meeting place for about 2hrs cheap in the Dallas Area for my B.B. Team?

I have 30-35 guests and we all live close to Flower Mound. Nobody seems to want to help unless I want to spend $200. I need something cheaper but not asking for a gift. Just cheap

Does anyone know where I can rent a meeting place for about 2hrs cheap in the Dallas Area for my B.B. Team?
I agree with the previous poster - the local libraries sometimes have little classrooms they loan out.


You can also try the local community colleges (like Brookhaven).


You can reserve space at a restaraunt (such as Spring Creek BBQ) and get the guests to buy their own meals %26lt;grin%26gt;.


You can try a local park which has a pavilion. You can rent those for free.
Reply:Try the local libary.


No comments:

Post a Comment