Saturday, May 22, 2010

Where to get a floral design in new york? and the price of a quarter sleeve?

I want to get a quarter sleeve floral tattoo (two lilies, or maybe other flowers, to symbolize me and my daughter) and I want to do it in New York anyone knows a good shop? And aproximately the price (I know I know cheap isnt good good isnt cheap)


Or maybe you have onter ideas for a quarter sleeve to symbolize my and my baby girl?

Where to get a floral design in new york? and the price of a quarter sleeve?
You will need to go to a shop and discuss it with the artist that you want to do it. Every artist charges differently. Find a good one though, so do you homework first. Check out what they have done on others first. I would think a quarter sleeve will cost you anywhere from $800, on up, depending on the detail and size.
Reply:I can recommend a good artist. Her name is Stacey Sharp. Go to tattoo.about.com and go to their featured artists page for more information on this artist. I have seen pictures of her work, and it is amazing. As far as price, I would discuss that with the artist.

Football Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment