Monday, May 11, 2009

Any cheap flowers I can send to WI?

I am trying to send flowers to a dear friend of mine on the other side of the states... I was hoping to spend $20 or less... it doesn't have to be many flowers, just something small... the cheapest I can find is $30... anyone know any other sites I can visit to find flowers $20 and under?

Any cheap flowers I can send to WI?
Look in the city of WI you are sending the flowers and look for an independent flower shop. You can search local on the Internet with just the city name. Contact a local shop %26amp; see if you can work a deal, something they already have is stock. Left overs from a wedding, or special event. They may give you a break on the price. Also check to see if Sam's Club can help or Wal-mart on line.





If you can find someone to pick up the flowers it could also save money.


I once got iris for reasonable because they were left over from a wedding order.


No comments:

Post a Comment